Been working so long to qualify...

All the other pre-nursing girls have been fidgety for two weeks. I haven't been. Tomorrow if the last day they officially decide. I thought of checking my email a few times, though I knew no letter would be there yet (if they chose to use that medium.) Not sure if I'm anxious to know if I got in, just anxious to know the decision. It's a subtle difference I'm not sure I can explain. I think I'll be excited if I get in, but it's been so long thinking about it (years?) I'm not sure I'll be disappointed if I don't... Feels weird.

I did poke around at shoes on the net, telling myself if I got in I'd treat myself to some comfy though less-than-pretty nursing shoes. My cousin has a scrubs pattern, thought of getting that from her earlier this week, but didn't cause I might not need it. I'm not sure where I am in this.

Comments

  1. I hear ya. It's the waiting that's the hardest part. I'm waiting to hear if I made the cut, too. Good luck,Janna! Let us know when you hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A note to Beth: Got the word today, I did not make it in this year. Didn't really expect to since it is the first time I'm applying here. I'm sure there are people who got in this time who didn't last year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, man....I'm so sorry! When can you apply again? Our school only does RN once a year, but LPN twice a year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect