Sleep Challenge, Week 2 COMPLETE

From my SparkPeople blog!

I've always had such a hard time 'waking up' in the morning, driving to school groggy, fumbling through classes, living on caffeine. Since I've gone to bed an hour earlier, to wake up an hour earlier (match hubby's up time, so no more multiple harsh wake ups from his snooze button!), stopped pounding water before bed (no more midnight potty breaks!), and used my new morning time to do 10mins of sun Salutations, I'm way more awake in the mornings. I haven't missed breakfast yet, and while I'm tired at the SAME TIME I always was (10-11pm) I'm not forcing myself to stay up til midnight or later, staring at the computer screen and accomplishing nothing, JUST to 'get in my free time'. The only thing I've lost time on so far is World of Warcraft, which was my way to have free time. I'm findin NEW 'me time' by popping in audiobooks on my 20mile drive to and from school. :) So far, there are way more smilies in my daily log than there used to be! I'm checking off week 2!

Still writing in my sleep log, and all the other 'habits' have become natural. I can't wait to see what week 3 has!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

School, Geekery, and Science!

Classroom Architect