Resolutions PLANS!

I don't have Resolutions, I have plans.
Not, plans to plan something... or plans work toward that goal I've wanted. I just skipped the middle man and committed.

For January,

1. I have tickets to see Enchanted Island. The Met Opera will stream a production to some movie theaters. This production is the characters of A Midsummer Night's Dream, shipwrecked on The Tempest's island. I'm thrilled. I bought my tickets as soon as they became available.

2. I'm running the Komen 5k. Haven't been able to raise any money yet, but I'm not the only one. I'll be running on a team for my university.

In February,

1. Husband and I have committed to the SPARTAN RACE. After over a year of wanting to be able to do it, we're just going to GO DO IT. SO excited.

:) GO ME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect