Too bored to be lazy.

So Hubby went to drill today, and I told him I'd try to have the house clean when we got back. He forbade it! Told me to relax and do nothing. I took my first Algebra exam today, think I did really well. Didn't make it to the gym yesterday due to homework and studying.

I went through my email, trolled facebook, checked my email again, and after being SO bored for about an hour I gave up being lazy. I went to make dinner but the pot I needed for ravioli was in the sink, filled with dirty dishes. So... I had to wash them... to get the pot... ya know? Did the dishes, counters, swept the tile, put away the laundry, then finished up dinner and chowed down. Ran another load of laundry, did my SW dailies (woo! Grand Master Cooking!)

Soooo.... I suppose I'll watch an epi of bones (missed it!), hang the laundry I ran, and shower. Plan on tucking into a niiiiiice warm extra long sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect