Ramblings

Trying to read Damia (McCaffrey) YEARS after reading Rowan, only to find it runs concurrently in this first part and is a little hard to follow without remembering the details. I may have to hold off until rereading Rowan, though that means it'll be a while before I get back where I am now!

Found an app for Android that's a bit more sophisticated than the method I was using before to track beer and wine and have that information portable when thinking about trying something. I'm terrible about remembering how I felt about a certain drink and used to have a wee html that listed them. I took it down when one of my episodes prompted me to believe it was heralding alcoholism. I still have the info somewhere... Anyway this app is Springpad. I like that it has a barcode scanner and can contain various types of products in I one  app, as opposed to having 'Beer Free', 'Wine Free, etc. What it finds can be limited and I AM using the Wine option to categorize the beer (probably the first time anyone ever called Anheuser-Busch a vineyard) but it has more appropriate options than the 'product' category. Allowing myself to drink a few beers again, so it'll come in handy for my 'collecting'. I can't import to spreadsheet though (which would be super cool) or re-save photos I submit, so I'll keep copies stored til it all works out. Has a sync-to-web function, so I can keep stuff there to in case the phone fails or is lost.

A few of the things I've tossed in it,

-Legend of the Guardians: Owls of Ga'hoole... omg loved it. Shane had to remind me to breathe!

-Several beers I'll go through later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect