Retard Rising

SO. I dated this guy for almost a year. I broke up with him after boot camp (I had time to grow up and realize I was dating a guy who whined about how life was sooooo unfair and wore black velvet ankle length skirts...) I battled to get my ferrets from him til he 'sold' the male to me for $50 bucks 'to buy an amp'. The ferret had to be detox'd, btw, too much pot smoke too often. Then I ran into him months later, when he told me he was dying of AIDS and hadn't been with anyone since me, so I should probably get checked. (Apparently he didn't know I get tested every year AND was blood tested by the Marine Corps at MEPS.) NOW 10 years later tries to friend me through facebook.

...

Are you REALLY that retarded?? Thank god I left you when I did!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect