Christmas eve RESET DATE

My husband woke me up this morning with my christmas present: the little black cat I've been feeding at work! Shmoosh Underfoot spent most of the morning hiding from the dog but he's very comfortable with both of us. This week we'll work on getting him neutered and giving him his vaccinations.

My husband also spent all morning making christmas dinner! He pick up a prime rib roast and made that alongside a sweet potato casserole. I ate it for brunch, packed it for dinner, and look forward to leftovers.

Work felt like it went on forever.

So this lady use to live with one of the residents. She was on the permanent list, the whole deal, excepting that the resident refused to let management give her a decal which would allow her to come to the gate unchecked. Last month the resident had her taken off the permanent list. She then had to be called in every time she showed up. When she asked why she suddenly had to be called in every time she didn't seem to understand that a person doesn't just fall off the permanent list, that they have to requested off by the resident. This week a memo appeared on the wall stating she wasn't allowed in at all. I was doing a routine check when I saw her walking to the apartment. I circled back, called the gate, and we contacted the resident about the mistake and her presence. I was all primed for a crazy ex knock down drag out with police and everything. Unfortunately the resident okayed her to stay. He must have been breaking up with her via the guest system and she just hasn't grasped it. And he's got "Noo Baaalls!"

The rest of the night went pretty slow But you can endure anything when you're making double time. I work 13 hours on christmas, and another 13 on new years all at double time. This will definitely help with school. Shane works at the mirror gate 8 hours both days also at double time. I'm still not sure what his hourly rate is now. Hopefully very nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect