Tired of being tired

I've felt mildly ill for weeks. Congestion a decongestant doesn't clear, headaches, sort throat now and again, swollen lymph nodes in the throat. Can't shake it. I sleep 7-8 hours and still feel like I might fall asleep if I just closed my eyes long enough. No insomnia, but I'll trade back if given the option. Less appetite means my informal diet is working (6lbs in 3 weeks) but I have no energy. Suckin down tons of water but always a little thirsty. It's really driving me nuts. Toss in a few fantastically (woo made up a word there) stressful days at work and registering for school (and fretting about the cost of it) and I'm about to lose my mind.

I'm just, tired. Tired of being so tired. Let's face it, I'm pooped!

I was hoping it was like an allergy thing that would pass. It hasn't. I don't want to go start taking an anti-allergy every day. Bah!

No real point I guess. Just whining. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect