Great Week!

I actually had a really awesome couple of days.

I managed to talk my supervisor into giving my husband some hours in my site, and she put him on the schedule for 36 hours in each of  the next 2 weeks! We both work christmas but it's a middle shift and we get double time.

The next day (12/15) my husband made me sweet potato pancakes for breakfast and we made dinner a date by trying out a new restaurant. Saigon is a Taiwanese and Japanese restaurant we read was West Palm Beach's best kept secret. Considering we ate for under 25 dollars and totally pigged out on great food I am inclined to agree! I had a lovely glass of plum wine and the sea food chowmein. We shared a piece of sushi featuring conch which was awesome cuz I've never had it! ( It's kind of chewy, but tasty.) The portions are huge and I had to take 3 quarters of my meal home which made lunch the next day awesome.

After dinner we stopped by the store to pick up some eggnog and rum. The clerk, who we think may be the owner, gave us a free bottle of champagne. I've never had it and Shane doesn't like it but neat! We stayed up late playing video games and eating ice cream. Chocolate cookie quarry for husband and spumoni for me!

Thursday continued on nicely with us making time to make it to the gym before I went to work. After my warm up my legs are still very tight so instead of running fallout i ran intervals. In total I ran 8 minutes at 4.7 miles per hour and walked 13 minutes at 3.7 miles per hour, all at a 1 percent incline. I've taken far too long of the gym and I know I always say I need to go back but I really really need to go back. 24hourfitness.com tracks your visit so you can see your trend. The first 2 months after we joined a gym I have reached 15 visit the month. In the last 4 months I have reached the 4 visit medal only once.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect