Great weekend. Though sleep deprived.

Just jacking from my FB now...

Saw total eclipse!!! Not sure how close it was to apogee, it was 0318 (Florida). So cooooool! ^_^ Hubby didn't appreciate it as much, maybe cause I woke up him to tell him how awesome it was O_O

 I hope everyone's enjoying your Solstice, Full Moon, and caught the Lunar Eclipse last night! /hugs/

Caught only 3 hours of sleep, my own fault. Woke up and had fantastic IHOP breakfast (love that garden omelet with hollandaise). Drove 2+ hours to Fort Myers. Tried and failed to nap.

Family Lunch! Love this place (at Sweet Tomatoes). No military discount at this one (Fort Myers) though...

Got the rear tires done on the car. Sneef.

Hiked Calusa Outer Trail w/ hubby ~1.77mi hiked for 42 mins and burned 264 calories. OMG saw the owl's again. /lurv

Hung out for a wee bit, then drove the 2+ hours back. Split up (he got gas in one vehicle, I picked up dinner and beer with the other. Go Publix Subs and Michelob Autumn Sampler!) Sat our lazy butts on the computer til we pooped out.

Here I go, poopin out. /pooped

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect