The Garden Spiders are Taking Over..


We left to dinner at 1812. When we got back around 2012 THIS HUGE WEB with the HUGE ugly yellow and black spider had sprung up outside the patio door. Terrifying.


Made Blue Cheese (for him) Feta (for me) and red pepper stuffed chicken breasts for dinner tomorrow, along with spinach and cream cheese stuffed white mushrooms.
Crammed in a couple loads of laundry; ignoring the dishes best I can. Got super fat on the Asian Passport food at Sweet Tomatoes. 



My poor garden... The vines are starting to turn yellow. I think I'm not watering enough, so I poured so much water on them today that I thought I might DROWN them: but the soil kept taking and taking it without pooling on top. I have to see how they are in the morning. I hope the yellow and slightly dry edging on one leaf (per plant) doesn't sabotage the whole plant. The turnips seem to be doing ok, though a couple of them seem to be coming in crooked, (the turnips too!) I'm now convinced the weird thing in the middle MUST be a cabbage. Works for me, since I managed to not chart my spreadsheet right when I came in.
I have two broccoli coming in, in the egg carton, and one cabbage. I still can't seem to get those chives to come in.   So, on the whole, partial success if I can keep what IS peeking alive. Photos when I can remember to!


OMG... THERE'S SPUMONI IN THE FREEZER! BYE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect