EcoForms Store - Sustainable Pots

EcoForms Store Home Page: "- Sent using Google Toolbar"

I'm sharing this because I've been a week trying to find a pot for my Persian Shield, as the poor thing is getting finicky as it tries to outgrow the one it came in. I was shopping wood, as I dislike plastics and just wanted a natural feeling pot. Wrought iron is beautiful, but Persian Shield will need to be brought in for the winter and that can get heavy... I stumbled on these EcoForm pots tonight and love them! They say the pot starts to break down around five years and basically turns back into dirt. Fine with me.

For less than the base price, without shipping, of the cheapest wood planter I'd found, I got the pot, and a saucer, and it shipped. :D

Happy Kitty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect