First Sprouts in the Garden!

I went out to potty the dog and water the plants and saw sprouts!! I ran back in the house yelling "I'VE GOT TURNIPS!!!"

Turnips!
Cucumber stalk!
Beets! Almost missed them!
Winter Squash stalk :)
I still have to move the twine from over the Winter Squash, I didn't have my sharp the day I planted the seeds. Still no sign of the Celery, Cabbage, or Chives yet. Here's hoping they're not TOO shy!

I watered them from the cup again, each lil row/plant get's 8oz near/around them. I don't want to drown them. I watered them the day they were planted, skipped yesterday, and watered today. I'm not sure yet if that's good or bad, but I'll figure it out.

I had them covered the first night in case of hard rain (I didn't want the seeds displaced). Husband has convinced me to leave the Weed Blocker tarp off for this evening, as the sun is very little due to the coming rain. So... here's praying Mother let's me keep my seedlings :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect