(X) Busy Day

So far today, after waking up late from a nightmare culminating in the breaking of my neck, I:

Rescued the cat from being trapped in the spare bedroom.
Sorted the laundry.
Let the dogs out.
Started a load of laundry.
Cleaned the catbox.
Loaded and started the dishwasher.
Ate breakfast and read a little.
Moved Load1 into dryer. Loaded Load2.
Called school about my tuition -
--was forced to leave message. Will try again in half an hour.
Called GCC about SATs, was told to call High School
--WONDERFUL if not gruff Ms Cathy told me she wouldsend them to UOP for me, took the address... lets hope she gets themthere. (No one is telling me where I can find them lol.)
Finishing my UOP application. (Free online ;)
--Requested transcripts be sent from GCC. $5 YAY!
Finished filling out job app for Sallys.
Called school about my tuition again-
--was told what form to print out.. Filled it out.
Then I went with Kimbelry to drop off my application, ate at Mazatlan,and wandered around Lakewood gifts and bought a Beanie Buddie (Magicthe Dragon). ^_^ Now I'm going ot be lazy muwahaha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect