(X) Glasses

Well, after going to sleep feeling like crap, and being awakened in the middle of the night, I think I fared the day well.


About 6.20 in the morning I was dreaming, when all the sudden I hearthis loud CRASH!!! I wake to find myeslf on my back, hands clutchingthe blanket to my face, legs curled as if to kick up and out (orprotect my toes from falling debris.) I imagined all the electronicsfalling off their stands to my right, the tv and playstation fallingthrough their shelves in front of me, and my shelving unit topplingover to my left. I suddendly prayed it wasnt the playstation, seeingthat 200$ machine crash through its shelf in a reply in my mind. Georgewas instantly up, his arm proectively over me as if to take the bruntof a blow himself, asking if I was alright. I shook my head yes and satup. We both saw before us, under his computer chair, a small stack ofDVDs that had collapsed from their precarious position on the edge ofhis chair and crashed onto Kimberly's 5lb plate and silverware lol. Itwas terrifying! But we felt sort of silly after seeing what caused it.He put the DVDs on the DVD shelf and we went back to sleep.. theplaystation still split open like a leaking egg in my mind lol.

I got my eyes checked today.Turns out my prescription has changed onlyslightly in three year, but my astigmatism changed direction. Insteadof the 90 degree angles pointing up, they now slightly point outwwardstowards my ears. The doctor said thats probably whats causing thefuzziness with my normal glasses. He talked at length about a botanicalmuseum in San Fransisco that I must visit if I ever get out there. Heseemed to be spurred onto the topic when I told him I was studyingBiology to be a teacher.
George and I had an interesting time picking out glasses. Me with myindecision, he with his disdain for my interesting taste. Wecompromised. I got my Lilac winged Emo glasses lol, as well as a nicesafe silver pair. The second frame was free, so we didnt have to paythe 80 bucks for the silvers, just the 68 for my purples ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect