Review: The Witch With No Name


The Witch With No Name
The Witch With No Name by Kim Harrison

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



So, it's over. I read the last three novels in such a rush (she does such a great job of making sure they roll right off each other). It's all exactly as you think it'd be, and I loved it that way. There's a bit in the afterstory that irked me a little (I mean really, THAT has to be about her too?) but if I could see the events as separate I'd think they were wonderful.
I know, terrible review, but I couldn't write NOTHING. It has been a wonderful thirteen (omg thirteen?) books. I'll miss Morgan, and Jenks, and the way Harrison could make me cry over them and theirs.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect