Review: Matched


Matched
Matched by Ally Condie

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I got sucked into this fast read two days ago. I plowed through 25% the first night and then read the rest tonight. I enjoyed every bit of the 1984esque world presented to me. I'm fairly used to the YA love triangle thing by now, so it barely phased me. There is a small bit in the end, regarding that, that I don't find particularly palatable or believable, but it seems a small thing compared to how well written the rest of it is. It simply makes the end geeks a bit prematurely precipitate, like I missed a bit of character development. Still, it wasn't enough to ruin the book. I'll read the other two. It's a trilogy, of course.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect