SP: Turkey Trackers are ROCKING MY SOCKS!

I just can't believe how motivating these folks are! I did NOT expect people to jump on as they did, and some are over 500,000 and others are walking though they're sick or lost their FitBit and it's just... wow. Just wow. 

KelliBean! You did a Triathlon! WHEW! If you worry about losing the steps, can you guestimate them? Were they for the run portion (measured) or through some time later? I'm SO IMPRESSED that you kept working to you 10k goal, even though I'm sure you already made it! AMAZING! 

DLDMIL You are rocking my socks. I'd only made badges through 550,000, but I obviously need to make some more! Motivated! Dedicated! 

I LOVE seeing you guys pass your goals! Olivianight! Awesome! Nutron3, ALSO making me make new badges! I LOVE IT! MyseterRose74, blowing past your goal too! MsLizzy! 

ScubaDiva50 you are doing awesome! I hope you feel better soon, and that it's just a day in the dumps! STAY MOTIVATED! 

And everyone else diligently plugging along towards your goals, getting close, walking even though you're tired and it's hard, YOU AMAZE ME! YOU MOTIVATE ME! WOOOOOO!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect