Review: Hawkeye, Vol. 1: My Life as a Weapon


Hawkeye, Vol. 1: My Life as a Weapon
Hawkeye, Vol. 1: My Life as a Weapon by Matt Fraction

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



LOVED Aja's illustrations! A little rough, very simplistic feeling, and yet it gets everything across without feeling too clean or empty.

I liked the flashback-way the stories were told, and the tone of the inner-monologue. I liked the first story a lot. The second felt oddly shallow, same as the third, but their "classic comic" feel kind of makes up for it. The last pair of stories are a short arc, and feel basically the same. Still love the inner-monologue.

The included Young Avengers story was really well-drawn and colored. The story was really nice too. I'll have to pick up more on the YA Hawkeye.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect