Week in Review.


Week in review:

Monday (22) my wallet was stolen. Made police report, contacted professor in class it went missing in, emailed whole class offering the cash (19$) in the wallet as a reward if they just returned the plastic. Military spouse cards are a pain in the butt to get replaced around here. About half an hour on the phone with card companies to get them turned off and resent. Dinner was a pity party complete with ice cream and baked mac and cheese.

Tuesday (23): High school observation was a nightmare. They had a sub with zero classroom management skills. I'm not allowed to intervene so I basically just watched three 1.5 hour classes of students walk all over this guy. If nothing else it was a great example of what not to do. Very tired by end of day. Spent 60$ reordering all the essential plastics from my wallet. Studied some, moped most of it. Discover 5k I wanted to at least walk was sold out. BOOOOOOOOOOO.

Wednesday (24): Before class the professor emails me to tell me someone turned in the wallet anonymously, sans cash. Ecstatic. Can't un-reorder my plastics, but it's nice to get the mil id back. Still managed to not workout. Food was on point. Studied, but not enough. Was moping most of the day (wallet returned 1800).

Thursday (25): Woke up for HS interning at 0615 but district closed for Hurricane Sandy. Got housework done, some homework. WEE! Still no PT. LAZY. Food on point. Went to laundromat (boo) but hubby bribed me with cafe con leche (wee!).

Friday (26): Today's interning also cancelled. Go to work, mostly quiet due to storm, still managed to get zero hw done. Good job (end sarcasm). Ate a little too much. Realized I hadn't logged most of my PT into my PT log, and I'm closer to my goal of 970 miles by December, and yet no way I'll make it by Dec 13. I slacked off too much these last few months. Rather, I found a lot of reasons to be "too busy". If I was perfect with PT I'd still be almost 200 miles short. Maybe by New Years. Sigh.

Saturday (27): Husband and I lay down plans for "cutting" again. We really need to do it together or we end up sabotaging each other. Food's on point. I had a 400 cal deficit after running 0.5miles (almost didn't make it, ITBS), and walking another 1.5 miles. Only 1 glass of water; 2 diet sodas. Was itchy after the run (dehydrated).

Sunday (Today, 28): Today I walked 3 miles (felt it the knee around 2, but not bad, just nagging. Limped near end) and have a 600 cal deficit. Six glasses of water today and 1 diet soda. Finished two homework assignments, working on a third. Have an exam in 8 days, then another in 15. Will stretch and ice before bed. Not sure I want to go down the NSAID route again, sigh. Cooked meals for next 4-5 days. Will toss a crockpot chili in to fix rest of week. ON IT DOGGONIT. Plans to do more PT this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect