It's going to be a busy semester!


It took me a couple hours of hitting refresh on "Add Class CRNs" every fifteen (ok, five, I'm impatient) minutes, but someone FINALLY dropped and I was able to add to the Chem class I need! I didn't expect that to work! I'll have a heavy load this semester, but I really need that Chem: it's the first of a line of FIVE chemistry classes that must be done one after another (no concurrency allowed!) GLEE!
OK, shower and bed, I'm running in the morning! I expect postings to be very sparse for the next few months :P

Chem2045 (101 for Science majors) and Lab.
History of Civilization - writing requirement.
Biostatistics - yep.
Bio1011 - Biodiversity (think Core Biology, large scale) and Lab.
Oh, and Yoga on Monday :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect