090922 Lil Agitated

So.. Because you don't want the Critter Sitter to see the wrecked house that you've "had no motivation to clean" this week/weekend you want me to call her off, and come home on the only three hours of solid study time I have before my Anatomy & Physiology exam tomorrow (which I have yet to get more than an hour on), to walk the dog (which is the Reason I get no decent study time @home and hole up at the school...)

And the only way I can avoid YOUR mortification.. Though its an older lady who reflects the house's state on Me, the Wife, is for me to give up the hour I have before Micro (to review for our everyday quiz) to run through the house doing in an hour what you didn't do in the four days I was working 37hrs AND going to school.

/deep breath/ I, am a little aggitated.

~WeyrCat's Treo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

Classroom Architect

School, Geekery, and Science!