090809 Microbiology Lab+Exam1

0653 As Hubby's AC fights the fallout of my hot shower, I curl in delightfully too-warm blankets and snooze... Just seven minutes of PreDay peace.

1030 Zomg I can take pictures through the scope's ocular! /TreoPix of stained _Bacillus sublitis_ & negatively-stained NOT:_Strep. faecalis_. It was supposed to be, but this, the most interesting thing in the darkfield-mimicing slide, was a nothing. /shrug. Still looks damn neat.

1259 /studyin Micro/ SO... Was the ship in Lost in Space (new) called /Proteus/ because when launched it shed the old ship's shell? Think about it!! O.o

Long story short: I didn't get to go see Bill Nye the Science Guy. :( That would have been so cool...

Rest of the day was a loss.

~WeyrCat's Treo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect