090915 Micro+

Woke up, let Rook out, screamed out of the house. Its not that I need Hubby to wake me, its that I have so little motivation when he's in the field. Did clean the house a wee bit yesterday, and will more after school. Good LORD than man leaves a mess the weekend before the field. "Full sink & an empty fridge." :P

Micro Lab was.. Uneventful enough to annoy me. My first foray into Gram Staining resulted in much Pink, not much purple, and the friggin prof won't even tell me what I did incorrectly because I failed to complete the superflous step of drawing a sharpie circle on the slide before placing it on the scope.
-I showed you the bacteria... So.. What's wrong with it? Do you really need the circle that bad? Then WHY didn't we have one in the previous weeks?
-Doesn't matter: we'll just let me go uneducated over one damned sharpie mark.

1015 So.. Those of us who woke up @6am, had breakfast, &want lunch can't even order it til after 1030. W...tf. Its1015btw. &I cant order. /so grouchy now.

1035 Hmmm Maybe its a good thing I had to wait. I sat @BK for15m to order lunch, to find out one of the cooks is vomiting blood in the bathroom a has been coughing all mornin. No one ordering OR serving seemed to find this disturbing but ME. ...Needless to say, I didn't eat there.

~WeyrCat's Treo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect