090811 Third Day... Crazy.

Today I met with the Critter Sitter, a woman living on Bragg who does exactly what I need her to do: Pop in and be social with my anxious monster of a lab puppy for 20-30mins. I'd like slightly longer to exercise her, but she says she has a large dog at home that would love company; I've given her permission to take Rook to her place for an hour or two to wear her out. I felt so wrong leaving her in her kennel for 9hours, and knowing she diarreah'd and had to stay in it for any period of time... Never Again if I can help it!!

Also.. It begins again... SS Office for replacement Card. A81. @1248: A72.

@1302- A73/81 Not bad I think.

@1345 done w/Social Security. Why did dealing w/Fed Gov take so much LESS time than State Gov?

1600 Neighbors' Pekenese is apparently small enough to fit through the fence. Delivered her home b4 Rook could use her as a "Tug".

1630 Rook, not liking the cinder block barring the Pekenese's way to our yard, decided to apparently dig UNDER it, found a big rock instead, brought it & all that dirt in the house.

Why is the 3rd day alone always the worst? Always drives me nuts. Bored, want 2punch the dog. Cant space out long enough 2pass time as she keeps scratchin me!

If this is the way his deployment's going to be, I think I'll be sleepin a lot.

~WeyrCat's Treo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect