090401 Spring Cleaning.. of Teeth!

Twitter:
Fresh From Dentist: @25yo I'm to schedule my top Wisdoms out. Owie. Also: Saving up for Sonic Toothbrush! Mmmm Smooth Teeth! >^..^<

Yes I managed to avoid the teeth-pulling almost 8 years after my mother & my peers, but alas, I couldn't escape forever!
I also apparently have a dense area in my jawbone between the roots of teeth 19-20 (which means my lower right jaw). Its pushing on the root of a tooth (19), and possibly is what's causing the tooth (20)to turn in its lil socket. Will be scheduling a Silver filling to replace the white one that fell out (the tooth that always feels broken). Will look ugly, but shouldn't get jacked up like the old one.

I love the way my teeth feel after the dentist, even though my gums and jaw hurt. :P

PS: Ran 1.5m Sun + 1.5m Mon! My shin muscles are so sore!

~From WeyrCat's Treo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect