09.02.12 I'm Weaving.. On a Jetplane...

(Dual-Posted on Livejournal, & Myspace.)

So I haven't got a lot of my SunDragon piece done lately: this Chemistry class is kinda kicking my butt. I think I nailed this Ch6 quiz though, without the E.C., and almost a week early! Not bad.

I've been working on a little Viking Whipcord too: not only as an awesome way to fill in my A&S50 Challenge, but also there's just something neat about it. I have plans to whip out a Kumihimo or two as well, probably in my colors (Purple, Green, Argent). The trick to me is really finding USES for cords. Kumihimo might be strong enough for bodice lacing, whipcord not so much (at least not the ones I've fonger-woven with DMC-3.) As Egdings maybe? Bet I could couch some in an embroidery piece for a neat touch (4 DMC Embroidery cottons, whipped very tightly? Not terribly period to mix media, but eh.)

Ok, back to trying to stretch these pained knees, dreaming about meeting my new niece soon, and Estrella!

Julianna Wylkyns
of Sundragon, Atenveldt,
in Canton of Attilium, Barony of Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect