(X) Forgotten & Pedicure

*Hums Katamari Damaci theme*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY AND JANINE! How scary, my brother turns 20 and mysister turns 18. O_o Why do I feel like they should both be 14 orsomething lol. I mean, I understand the aging every day thing... but...but... BABY SIBLINGS!!!!



Yesterday I had a REALLY good day lol. THANK YOU KIMBERLY! Check it out:
We went to Starbucks and I had my first Mocha Frap Light, No Whip, witha shot of Rasberry (Versus my normal Mocha Frap, Whip) Not only was itdelicious, but it didn't give me the tummy ache that my normal drinkgives me! I also had an Apple Torte, which was DELICIOUS, cept when Itried to pick it up and it squirted at me lol. Turns out its like amini Apply Pie with crumblies on it. Mmmmmmm

Kimberly and I then went and saw "The Forgotten" VERY GOOD! Any moviethat makes me jump out of my seat more than once is a winner in mybook. Lots of thinking, good scares, very awesome movie! GO SEE IT.

Kimberly offered to bring me to get a Manicure/Pedicure, and I wouldn'tbe able to say my credo (I'll tryin anything once, twice to be sure,and three times for the hell of it) if I hadn't at least gone to try itlol. I was very nervous about having people around my feet though lol.I'm one of those people who tends to not even walk around the housewithout shoes and socks on! It was good though! I liked the pedicure,and have some AWESOME BATS on my toes lol.

There you go, something for all you feet fetishists outthere.. the ONLYPICTURE you will EVER see of my feetsies.. THe Manicure was ok, but thenail paint wasn't done so hot. I probably should have stuck to my gunsand gotten just a clear coat. However, the pic doesnt do it justice,the color is this light iridescent lavender, that (if it were blue)would be the color of dead fingernails lol. So my toes and fingers lookkind of "frozen to death" lol. ^_^

After the pampering we grabbed Russ and had some delicious Mexican forLunch/Dinner, and did some shopping at Target. I got some cards for mybro/sis bdays etc (late I know lol) and some new cute "Bad Kitty"sleepware. They're so cute... Kimberly got me some purple toe sockswith glow in the dark Ghosts and Boos on them lol. ^_^

I helped Kimberly stuff Halloween treat bags and then George came homefrom work bringing Debbie and Todd in tow. We watched "The People Underthe Stairs" and good B horror if you're up for it, and then most ofGeorge Romeros original Night of the Living Dead until we were tootired to finish it lol.

It was a great day! ^_^ HOORAY! We'll see how today shapes up to be. Sofar I've had a Coffee, a pancake, and wrote a cheesey lil poem that youcan find at DeviantArt lol.
Catch you later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect