(X) Cali Outages!

Its raining, its pouring, the old man is snoring. Went to bed, bumped his head and couldnt get up in the morning!!
SECOND power outage just now, 11.07am. The storm is still going, andTHIRD, FOURTH, all short mini outages. I lost the whole first twoparagraphs I was writing here when I was typing on my computer and thefirst outage hit. Now I'm on my laptop, thank goodness for batteries.
In my first message I was mentioning that George's umbrella almost wentinside out this morning on his way to the bus. I was wondering if thetree would lose some branches and I would find them in this windowbeside me... they havent come through the house, (wind's going wrongway lol) but the tree seems to be short 2-3 branches since the stormstarted.
Tatum is MORTOFIED, hiding under my desk, too scared to even lay downon the heat pad I set next to me. Poor scaredy dog. Even Mattie iswanting my company when the power goes out. I bet a whole house chokingsounds pretty scarey. FIFTH OUTAGE 11.11. Tatum has now craweled nextto me, keeps trying to type. SIXTH 11.12. I'm just going to send thiswhen the power comes back, just in case it goes out and it doesn't wantto come back at all lol. SO much for forging my Blade of Awe today ^_^.
*waits on power/net to come back.
JUST came back. 1151.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect