(X) George's Bday

Today is George's birthday. He's 21. ^_^
I had some much to write earlier, and now I can't remember what it wasabout. Life if like that sometimes, always taking on the flavour ofwhat's going on around you. A moment can seem wonderful and prophetic,quiet and amazing, and then you hear something, see something, remembersomething, and your moment turns into a grey cloud, a sourness in theback of your throat, and yet it's the same circumstance, just with newseasoning. Why must life be like that? Why must we question ourpurpose, our future, our pasts? Why must we ask "what would bedifferent if?" "What could happen if/when?"
I'm not sure where I'm going in life. I can see my future as I wouldhave it, I think. But for some reason I cannot feel myself gettingthere. I have no gusto, no energy for the tasks between now and then. Iam tired. I am depressed. Would a change of scenery make me feelbetter? Maybe. Would...
to be continued

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect