Escape the Quest: Stay of Execution

We failed to save Husband from electrocution during #EscapeTheQuest's #StayOfExecution! I really think with another ten minutes we'd have had it! (We started a little late, bit couldn't have more time. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

The game:
On DEATH ROW your time is up, the chair is HOT!! Will you be pardoned or will you not? A call from the governor is your only chance.  Or is it?
You have one hour to find clues and solve puzzles. Not to spoil it too much, in this case, your party is split up and you have to put together clues without being able to see what the others see!

My Review:
Fun. Challenging. The only criticism I have is, they make it sound in the rules like you can't move stuff around or take things apart. Completely not true. You definitely have to move stuff, and we burned a LOT of time figuring that out. As they say in school, the first test is always the hardest because you don't know how the tests are written. In the next scenario, I bet we nail it in half the time.

There are two more scenarios open:
Crime Scene, and House of Pain.

Official Website:

Poor husband.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect