Spring 2012 Final Grades

Final Grades:

Physics 1 Lab: B+. 87.0%
Physics 1 Lec: (A) 92.0% (Was curved above 93%)
German 1: (A).  96%
Interpretation of Poetry: (A) (% Unknown, everything returned with Letter grade only.)

*Note, this Uni works on a +/- system, but there is no A+. Also, I find numbers to be a better indicator of how I did, since a 93% A looks suspiciously similar to a 99% A on a transcript.

On the German: there must have been a curve: for those who know me on FB I was pretty much panicking when I got home from the final. I was furious over some directions and changes I made to my answers that I knew I shouldn't have (but did anyway). From the spreadsheet I have (yes I spreadsheet my grades) in order to receive the 96% in the class that I seem to have, I would have had to get a 98% on the exam (I had a 96% in the class prior to the final). I do not believe I did that well in raw numbers. Cest la vie.

My summer semester has a wee break in it before I reattempt Chem2 and it's lab. I still regret dropping it but still believe it was the right choice. I'll be taking advantage of the little break to go see an old friend get married, and spend some time with family. I'll also be pre-writing out as many pre-lab reports as I can fathom, because I in no way think that taking chem in the summer will be easier than taking it in the regular semester, but at least it's the only class I'll need to think about.

Comments

  1. Dannnnnnnngggg! Very awesome, Janna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ms. Beth! Oh! And I'm glad you commented! I hadn't seen the new post (I'd wondered if this semester killed you :P)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect