Final Grades; Official[ly late] Post

BAD Blogger! BAD!
You'd think with a fancy shmancy smartphone and a netbook and NO MORE SCHOOL that I'd have time to update my wee blog. Well you'd be partly right. My phone is doing this odd thing where the screen shuts off randomly. I hear it's a "Pocket Detection" error, but I seem to have no way to rectify it. To be continued...

Final grades were posted, and I'm rather proud of myself. I should be, I wracked my brain cells the last couple months since going to part time. Here, my dear readers (meaning me, and maybe my dad and Granma hehe), are the results:
-Biodiversity: A. (Made 92% on the final!)
-Biodiversity Lab: A.
-Chemistry I: A. (Made a raw 83% on the final, which was curved to 95%)
-Chemistry Lab: A-. *My calculations said I'd end up with a 89, and they don't round. Someone did!
-Biostatistics: A. Busted my butt on that final presentation, and got an A. WEE!
-History of Civilizations: A. I BOMBED the final with a 72%. I got a 95% on my final paper.

By the time finals were over I had secured my classes for the next semester.
Chem2 and lab. Physics1 and lab. German1. Interpretation of Poetry ( my last creative expressions and GRW.) Six classes again, but I'll start this semester at part time so I shouldn't need to 'catch up' midway through. I was able to get a digital version of the Physics text for both 1&2, so with the digital text I'm reusing for Chem2 I've saved over 400$ that way. Good, since the online homework system for Physics will cost 95$ itself. Yikes.

That's it for school until the second week of January. I'm keeping busy by not keeping busy, and fun reading Heinlein and Ornithology, an Ecological Perspective. We also have backpacking planned (and went to a concert! More on that later!)

PS! Husband got all A's too, but that was a given :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect