BBQ on a Diet Day!

One of the resident's fathers comes through and chats with me now and again. Today they had a bbq and he brought me a plate! This is a rare occurrence: I've only ever gotten two plates in my 11 months here, BOTH from this nice man.
Today happens to be a diet-day, thanks to my recklessness this week.
I was brought (approx) 845 calories. I pared it down to 520. *See before and after plate hehe.
Altered the rest of my day's diet to accommodate. Will eat the portion allotted in increments (except the burger and potato salad. I smashed those). Interestingly, though those two were all I had (343 cals) I feel stuffed O.O been consuming rather small portions spaced out by much water on my penitential-diet-day. Assuming I don't tinker, which I will, I'm looking at a 301 calorie deficit for the day. Yesterday finished paying up moving-week, so these 301 are pure weight loss. :)


PS: You can kind of see my weekly graph poking out from the side there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect