Life 9, Diet -4.5. Well, almost even...

So, I FEEL like a lazy bum, but today I went to the university to set straight when I really need for the nursing program's entrance qualifications (based on my transcripts); got fat on Dairy Queen (score!); deep cleaned the spare bathroom; put away laundry; washed and hung laundry; made the bed; researched class times for spring; got ahold of the bank about my MISSING 401k; stopped being stubborn and started Ogre Tannin/Free Knot grinding like I should have been from the start; and gathered mats for the DMV on Odinsday. I also ate three candy bars, a whole head of celery covered in green goddess dressing, and drank half a liter of diet soda, and skipped the gym... Today the diet failed, but life prevailed. I say we're even.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect