Grrrrr

The washer is either not washing or not draining, depending on its mood. The dryer takes two cycles to dry even a load of socks. I can't get my coupon sites to work and I need to go grocery shopping today. The dishes didn't get done because "there weren't that many" so now I get to do them to try to make room in AT LEAST one side of the sink or on the counter so I can cook. The dog won't leave me alone. Aaaaand I have a Math hw due tonight I haven't started, on a chapter I haven't read, and a double lab exam on Wednesday I have barely grazed. I'm frustrated, agitated, and so very tired of it all.

Comments

  1. I too have these days. I think you're going to have to take that washer into an open field and teach it a lesson! D:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect