I feel my samples are contaminated with Fu2- ions.

(tw) I'm apparently supposed to know "SMT" is REALLY "SIM". Tho SIM is nowhere in the book. Studied all f'ing day yesterday, 4a 78%. FU & ur Dimethyl a napthylamine.

I feel my samples are contaminated with Fu2- ions.

So the question was: "What does the SIM test for?" Why, I dunno! I go get my grade.. The "Sulfur Indole MotilityTest (SIM)" tests for Motility & H2S. Ok, cept the book says the Sulfur Motility Test.. Note the lack of (SIM) anywhere. I ask about it, and he says "Well its right there! Sulfur Motility!" Nu uh... Show me "Sulfur Indole Motility (SIM).. Oh you can't? Because its NOT THERE! I'm supposed to know that 3 letters not in the book anywhere mean the Sulfur Motility Test? SMT... SIM... Yea... I get that. Not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect