Aviodrome, Lelystad NL


The Aviodrome is a nifty aviation museum. My 5 year old liked it, though his favorite part was the indoor playground. My 3 year old was too short out too young for most everything. The museum section was too long for both of them, though I liked it. So my oldest has his "pilot's" license for my scavenger hunt efforts lol. 


Kid Highlights: Indoor playground (big-3 and up). 4d movie (didn't try the 3yo in there). Outdoor trampoline (3yo too small). Flight simulation. Rowing-planes and cars!


Nemo caught some air!

Adult Highlights: English translation in maybe half the museum. The Spitfire exhibit was awesome (a lil scary for 5 and under). Lovely Air Post section in the 1:1 Schiphol Airport model. 
Could be better: the Snack and Drink voucher I got online covers an appelflap and coffee. Coffee cannot be swapped for something kids can drink. And English translation in maybe half the museum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

Classroom Architect

School, Geekery, and Science!