Review: Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Three Annual #1

Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Three Annual #1 Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Three Annual #1 by Ray Fawkes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

You know, I never know which people exist in which universes. I honestly didn't know Teen Titans were a thing in this arc, and I'd never really paid attention to them before. (Note, for those that don't know who Con El is, they do explain it in Year Four.) As with some of the other annual stories, it was a bit light and hollow, but added an interesting Dimension *hyuk hyuk*).
I liked the Constantine story. I don't have the best memory (I had to remind myself why Diana was napping in the last volume) but this have a nice "A HA!" to the ordeal. Pity I don't know who those other characters are. Hm.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect