090519 Gym+ Summer Semester.

10m RecBik 88rpm Res2
4/10 BicepCurl Close 15lb
3/10,8,9 BicepCurl Wide 15lb
4/10 Sulk on the Stairs
Just feel like garbage today.

Mental Gym: First visit to the couneslor today; I thought they'd be hour visit but I went in at 1320 and was on the road by 1405. I'm going back Fri@8a. I was initially going to summarize the 2yrTale but ended up spilling, in disorganized chunks, more than I've ever given a single person. I look forward to going back, as she seemed to nod toward my "Method over Medicine" desire and knows about the ANTS! (Change Your Brain, Change Your Life).

I know, nothing substantial for a month and then I bombard you. Eh, blame it on finals!

End Grades:
Developemental Psych: B
Chem 01: C.
I'm desirous of taking DevPsy again INCLASS instead of online to redeem myself. If Grades are Currency when getting into LPN/RN then I will be. As far as Chem, I was told it was an AnatPhys pre-req by the Guidance, but as I was able to get to the online registration now that I'm a 'vested student' and AnatPhys HAS NO pre-reqs! Sure, Chem would probably help, but I'm betting my CoreBio from SanJoaquin was better suited! Blarg. Still, good to have, just not as a C. But, I will wait to retake things as I try to get things I DO need out of the way.

Summer Semester I'm retaking the CIS113 (basic computers) because it expires this semester, and I didn't feel like cramming AnatPhys (a grade that REALLY matters) into the summer's short semester.
I have 2 options (decided by Fri)..
-A: I test out of the class Friday, gettin a "Pass" to satisfy the ASN requirement. I don't get the tuition refunded (I think), but I also don't have to bother with it.
-B: I take it all the way, pass an A, replacing the old B (does NOT balance the B in dev as 113 is a 1cred class.) This A is transferrable as the "Pass" is not.
Hmm.

Ok, typed out. That's about all Anyway.
Will spam Rook's crap later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect