(X) Family Photos

My Family!





Feb29-03.27a My Mood is: Goodbut tired.
This morning Kimberly woke me and asked me if I wanted to go with her, Russ and Justin to San Fransisco to see the new Apple store opening. I jumped up and got ready (spent about 30 minutes on my Neopets...) and when George was all ready we were off. We dropped George off and I popped into Target to grab a Pocket Neopet. I've been wanting the FaerieLand one (it's purple and has a Shoyru!) but I've been itching for the Meridell one that has the Draik, Lupe and Ixi in it. I like most the Chars from the M, but want the Shoyru and the PURPLE Faerielandnes... all they had was the Meridell though (sold out of the F, though they restock every morn.)

We parked the car at Concord and took a train-thing called the "Bart". It was really cool: we boarded this train on a platform waaay above the ground and it rode through the air (on tracks of course) to other stations, dipping sometimes underground. (I was happily playing my Pocket Neopets along the way lol.) We changed trains and headed to Berkely for a delicious Crepes-a-GoGo. I had the Smoked Turkey-Jack cheese-Egg one. It was sooo good but I couldn't finish it all (me being pansy you know.) We checked out a few game stores (at which I bought the CheapAss game ((well, it sat next to the CheapAss games...)) called "Are you a WereWolf!" The point is that 8-15 people are assigned as either weres or not, but no one knows who. You lie that you are or aren't and at the end of a round a "werewolf" gets voted off. When there are too few left to vote someone off, but a werewolf remains, the Weres win. If they are eradicated, the humans win lol.)

We took another Bart route to the Apple store's new location. The place was HUGE compared to their other stores! It had a staircase made completely of glass rising through the center of the store! A mini-auditorium at the top of said stairs, and it was just all... very Mac and pretty lol. After the joyous Macdom we wandered off to some mall where we perused and shopped. (I bought 2 NeoPets booster packs ((within which I got crappy rareitemcodes..)), a fat blank book I plan to transfer all my finished poetry into (it might be fat enough...), and 4 vampire novels!! (Cheap, at a booksale renting out a building).

For dinner we ate at Red Robin (new experience for me) and it was DELICIOUS and fattening lol. I had the BBQ burger... it was a RR special, medium rare (still pink in the middle! mmmmmmm) and a strawberry lemonade. I'd never had it like that, it was delicious! It was all just wonderful and fattening lol. I couldn't finish the whole burger or fries, but I ate all the meat off the bun anyway. On the way home (once our tummies settled, remember its like 1 1/2 hours home lol) we got some icedcream at McDs and I brough half mine to George. I missed him, I hadn't seen him in 15 hours! Sneef...

So I had a really full and busy day. I should be asleep, I wanted to sleep when I got home, but we watched a dvd called "RedVsBlue" from some website, and then I got drawn into Neopets and such. I DOO have something wonderful for you all though. If you see the images below (which you canhardly miss) you'll see the family photos which finally got scanned, edited, and put on the internet lol. Enjoy! (The family shot is a bit big kb-wise, and the thumbs are more cut than the actually pic so I could give a better idea of course.) See more on my website within the next few days!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

School, Geekery, and Science!

Classroom Architect